1. The daffodils are almost finished blooming and the tulips are almost ready.
2. Amsterdammers are sitting on terraces and drinking witbier.
3. We slept with the window open last night.
4. The dog has been led deep into the wilds of the park in search of the sources of the million smells his nose is taking in.
5. I ran outside in shorts, a t-shirt, no hat, and my ears and hands didn't get the least bit cold.
6. The sun now sets at 8:30 p.m.
7. There are lambs interspersed throughout the herds of sheep.
8. I have this relentless urge to eat salad.
9. People just keep smiling as the whiz past on their bicycles sans coats, gloves or scarves.
The real reason that I know it is truly April in the Netherlands can be summed up into one foodstuf. Guess what I had for dinner tonight.
10. This right here is spring on a plate...